2020 has changed the game! Did you know that one consumer actually had over 900 digital interactions that lead up to her actually lease purchase? So what does this mean for the AUTOMOTIVE industry? The car buying process has evolved and your dealership needs to be top of mind, so you can serve the customers needs.
More and more interactions are happening online and the consumer has changed the way they are shopping. Gone are the days of grabbing an auto trader off the shelf at your location grocery store. Gone are the days we used all print ads to push our inventory. NOW is the time to reach your consumer DIGITALLY. When a majority of searches are done on potential consumers mobile devices it is clear where your brand needs to be to be seen.
- Let’s strategize a plan that Drives Leads
- Let’s strategize a plan that increases sales
- Let’s strategize a plan that takes the burden off the Internet team so they can SELL
- Let’s strategize a plan that separates you from the pack
Methodology: Google partnered with Luth Research to analyze the digital activity of its opt-in panel participants. This article details the cross-device clickstream data of one individual named Stacy over a period of three months.
2. Automotive Shopper Path to Purchase, Millward Brown Digital and Polk, September 2015.
3. Google internal data, U.S., September 2015.